Thursday, July 8, 2010

Booking New Talent on BOSL Radio




Some of you know I am a RL teacher, and I also teach in SL during the school year. Wow, only a little over a month left for my summer vacation. I know you don't feel sorry for me. LOL. Summers are great for me to play and work in Second Life, especially writing for BOSL and doing radio for them.

But I have a research project this summer as well. Maybe you can help? I am going to change up my radio show and play original music from SL Musicians, and would be willing to pick up some indie band originals too. I will be featuring full length albums at times, some interviews and other feature stuff along this line.



Send me your original MP3s at sonicityfitzroy@yahoo.com!

Let's educate the mainstream that indie musicians are talented too!

Hugs,

Soni :)

No comments:

Post a Comment