Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Soni's Dancers - and New Funked Adds





Soni's got some new ingredients to her Slow Bake Radio show...

Let's add some British pop stars into the mix: Pixie Lott, The Saturdays (w/Franki), Paloma Faith (New York, Stone Cold, Sexy Chick), and Little Boots w/VV Brown (Not Now, New in Town).

Also some Katy Perry, Keisha, Jason Mraz, Lifehouse, Live, and more Coldplay.

Throw in some NIN. And Classics - Michelle Branch, Counting Crows, Kid Rock, Aerosmith. And some more funky stuff from Boom town Rats, Depeche Mode, Cory Hart, Duran Duran, Styx, etc.

That's it for now, DJ Soni working hard for you!

Oooo, I have a group now. On my profile, join my group "Sonicity Radio," and I will send a group message out when I am on the air at BOSL Radio or elsewhere. If you sign up, lol, your title will be "Soni's Dancers" - you can thank my friend Faith (see below) for that suggestion!


No comments:

Post a Comment