Sunday, April 25, 2010

I CALL IT SLAP ROPE


Let's take a peek at the charts. I kinda play of mix of stuff - SL stuff, alternative, pop, rock, odes, and earthy tunes (SLAP ROPE), all mixed up in the right combinations to create SLOW BAKE, soni's version of radio.


Charting (Billboard)

The Follow, Distance
STP, Between the Lines
Alice in Chains, Your Decision
Muse, Uprising
3Day Grace, The Good Life
Breaking Benjamin, Give me a Sign
Sick Puppies, Odd One
PJam, Just Breath
Temper Trap, Sweet Disposition
Jason Derulo, In My Head
Lady Antebellum, Need You Now
Train, Hey Soul Sister
The Script, Break Even
Adam Lambert, Whatya Want From Me

Album releases (CMJ)
Broken Bells, Local Natives, Beach House, Spoon, Frightened Rabbit, Four Tet

New Releases - coming soon....
Barenaked Ladies, All In Good Times
The Follow, mid May Release

Visit me at the Renaissance Galleria, broadcasting live on BOSL Radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment